Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter
我的心情起伏 - 内心世界 - 感情地带 <BGSOUND SRC="">







*Thursday, August 06, 2009

-+SeLecTiVe BeHaViOuR

demand demand

whenever you start enjoying something,
you tend to get attach to it
because it brings a smile on your face.
no one will ever want to stay away from things
that bring them happiness even just a tinge of it.

detachment is just a matter of choice.

---

yet sometimes when it gets close
people start to demand and expect more
more than what it initially it should be.

sometimes i do take things for a little granted
but deep down i know what am i suppose to do.
yet most times i just choose to ignore.

i see what i like to
i hear what i listen to
i do what i prefer to
i care whom i want to.

i tried to be nice to everyone
but im not a superwoman
whom i can give my attention to all equally.
so.. most time are for my priorities. (you cant blame me)

i dislike to be demand of my nice.
i hate to be told what to do.
i abhor doing things out of guilt.
i only wish to do things willingly or even out of own appreciations.

i will appreciate if people dont give unnecessary comment
when i dont do things the way they want it.
dont do small actions to get my attentions
dont say little stuffs to make me feel bad

if thats the case, i would rather jolly well get out of your life.
because even my parents cant demand much out of me
who are you and your position in my life
to demand this and that?

do tell me if you find a good reason. thankyou

Labels: ,

by teddi^.^ sealed off @ 10:51 PM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home