Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter
我的心情起伏 - 内心世界 - 感情地带 <BGSOUND SRC="">







*Friday, August 14, 2009

-+SeLecTiVe BeHaViOuR

pain is inevitable

this is probably one of the better times to reflect.

"when feelings are involved, pain is inevitable"

been through a couple of jobs whilst my 5yrs long down period.
i've made a plenty of acquaintances, never a friend.
during that period of times, my new found friends are all from the internet. just a handful of them.
they are friends i will keep and i will still contact them once a while for meet-ups.
definitely of the similar frequency and share my thoughts.

until 17/10/2008. i put a stop to my closure.
i decided for a final break through after closing up for so long.
among all acquaintances, my heart pointed to A. he is a friend for keep, for sure.
then R appeared. afterwhich more and more random people started appearing in my life.
a few of nonsenses ppl
a few of trouble makers
a few of demanding ppl
a few of seemingly close ppl
a few of childish ppl
and of coz
a few of nice and treasurable ppl.

my heart pointer had never fail to help me pick my friends.
it know who to be nice to and who to have feelings for.
it usually will feel for those appreciative people and automatically i'll be nice to them.
sometimes i really feel that my heart can see thru a person than my eyes.
it usually brings me to what i like and bring me my joys.

actually all thanks to P, that she brought me in here.
of all places i had been, i've nv met people that i wish to keep so badly.
this is the first place of all.
im not a greedy person and im a very selective person.
of all the many, ppl i will keep max is 2 from a place or none.
count yourself lucky if u're one of them.

and when it's well-screened and pick, i have feelings for them.
love needs feelings, so does friendship.
when feelings involve, it touches the heart
when heart is involve, detachment is hard.
when detachment is hard, pain is inevitable.

Labels: , ,

by teddi^.^ sealed off @ 8:58 PM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home